Friday, April 23, 2010

Beautiful Friday is made up of YOU

I can't believe it's already FRIDAY! YEEEEYY!

Today, I'm gonna be doing mommy stuff and taking time for some "ME time off". Today I'm gonna:

* Bake a layer of carrot cake and deliver at 12noon
* And possibly meet with A
* Make box for cake
* Go for some much needed waxing and nail spa!
* Pick up Coco's new shoes and outfit
* Pick up my paycheck:)
* Write two articles
* Pack for tomorrow's shoot
* Confirm appointment with the make up artist/hairdresser
* Bring Coco for some gelato and horse ride!

And at this hour, I have already:

* Had a long chat with my sister,Corie about everything and anything!
* Chose and prepared lola's outfits and Coco's dresses
* Had crazy breakfast with my lil one
* Had new Zara (YEY!!!)
* learned that cuzn A and Tita O will buy me new cupcake sets and icing pipes. (DOUBLE YEEYYYY)
* chatted with a friend who always makes me laugh ;)

Happy, happpy Friday! Be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!