Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Blues

Mondays almost always get me down. I hate saying goodbye to the weekend. And just to beat the blues, my playlist rolled out corrinne may. And On the Side of Me will always make things better...

I remember when nobody cared but you.

We all have our down moments, and despite the darkness in everything, despite the fact that we feel alone. We will always find someone who will always be there for us. NO matter what.

Everyone needs a friend to hold.

And this song, it just sums up everythin. sigh.

Right now, I just feel like stayin in my lazyBoi watching Coco sleep late and thinking, I've got to be the luckiest girl on this side of the planet.

Back to writing. Got to cram another article before leaving for work. Happy Monday guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!