Thursday, March 18, 2010

BLACK OUT

My words have left me for two weeks already. I am out of sync. Tired. Lazy. Unproductive. I have lots of paper work pending and I feel almost useless. Oh my.

I sat for a full two hours last night, staring at my monitor, trying to figure out how to begin. And all I could write was a few measly words starting with The, If and Before. It's almost frustrating.

I have been writing since forever and I have never had a dry spell lasting more than a few days. I get to wake up in the middle of the night with my heart pounding, cuz I suddenly remembered that I have a thousand late articles. My employer is going to shot me down soooooon. OH MY.

And so, I am worrying now. And even if I had multiple word docs opened already, the words still escape me. I will be writing every little thought down, in the hopes that I would snap out of this interruption and return to my effin life.

Lord, let me write about my articles. I badly need inspiration.

Oh MY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!