Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cuppy Cake Song and a Smile



Awww, Me and lil one love to sing this song. A friend posted it on my FB wall to share. thanks :D

It's a good one, after baking five dozens of cupcakes and a million cookies! I hope the little ones would love them.

Makes me think of five things that made me smile today:

1. Seeing Coco's face covered in pink and orange icing.
2. Hearing Coco say "When I grow up I want to be like Mommie" Made my heart melt.
3. Finding out yogurt is a good ingredient for fruity cupcakes.
4. Seeing an old friend's note.
5. Singing Cuppy Cake Song with my lil one.

Coco's graduation will be in an hour's time! I am excited to see the kids, see Coco recite and receive her ribbons. And So excited to take pictures of my lil one graduating toddler school.

SMILE. :) The world is a beautiful place! How about you, what made you smile today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!