Sunday, March 14, 2010

L A Z Y

I have been L A Z Y. I woke up late (7AM), took a really long breakfast, did my cardio and took a really long lunch with my family. And I fell asleep. I just woke up from a really bad dream.

And my whole day was spent just lounging around. Coco's toys are scattered about, some of the cake slices were still on the table, my laundry is still unfolded, my article is half baked. and tomorrow is already Monday. sigh.

Where has my weekend gone? LOL.

I need some sort of inspiration to be able to write about pet friendly hotels. As of the moment, I am stuck with the vision of Elle Woods walking into some upscale hotel, demanding just the best for her lil pooch. And i get to think if it's just really in the movies. Or if it happens in real life.

And so, as I sit here staring at you, I know I should stop thinking other thoughts. And stop worrying, strategizing, thinking, whatever... As D said, believe in the power of choice! ugh. the crystal ball is haunting me.

Making me go through useless sleepless nights again.

Oh, it's Coco's baccalaureate mass tom. My lil gurl is graduating from toddler school. LOL. well, she's taking part of it. I need to iron her lovely dress.. :D

I'm so excited for my lil one!

2 comments:

  1. Your Facebook picture is hot. Is it recent?

    I miss the Jel in UPLB. Maldita yon. :P

    Jeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. If recent means 3 months back then it is recent! I am still the Jel from UPLB. Maldita is not an adjective that is deleted from the string. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!