Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weight Loss Mission

Today is the start of weight loss program. Oh yes, you read it right!

I am positively serious about this! And so when I woke up to the smell of champorado and lechon paksiw, I could only sigh and wonder if I could ever lose enough weight in this household.

But no, I should not be deterred. I would take my daily exercise schedule and stick to my sensible diet of absolutely no rice. (Oh gosh) And so, I watched my lil one eat a bit of that champorado and I asked for a kidde bowl for my share too. Manang looked at me like I'm still having a bad dream. But I said I am serious about cutting down rice. And she shrugged and told me I'll snap out of it before the week ends.

Before I do, I'm listing my motivation for this weight loss program:

* Summer is here, I want to wear that swimwear!!
* Lil one is scheduled to have her first professional photo shoot soon, and If i wanna be included, I should absolutely lose weight!
* Only fit legs are worthy to wear minis. I just bought a really expensive white one!! And the boutique has a no return no exchange policy! lol
* I wanna wear clogs, and if I weigh this much, i'd look too desperate.
* I don't wanna have cancer. And regular trips to the loo should be practiced. And with this, I get to lose weight too!
* Coco's birthday party will be a swimming party. And it will require beautiful swim wears!


And so, I resolve to make use of my treadmill and burn that fat!!

Weigh In: 1** lbs. :D By end of March, I should be 105. LOL!

Happy, healthy, beautiful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!