Friday, March 26, 2010

Proudest I have ever been...

I am proudest...


When I am with the kiddos and they give me hugs like I am the best...



When I've made great cupcakes and my lil one gives me a seal of approval...


When I am making my own yummy cake and cookie recipes...


When my Coco received her six ribbons...




When I see my Coco's nannies beaming proudly at her, with her, for her :)


When mornings come and me and my lil one spend the first hours of the day playin...




When my Coco smiles at me, like I am the best mommie ever...




I am proudest at the end of the day, and I see my lil gurl sleeping soundly. Knowing that I have done my best during the day, worked hard for my lil one, played with my lil gurl until my back hurts like crazy (lol), spent a good day in the kitchen baking goodies for my Coco... list goes on, I know!

I am proudest when at the end of any given day and the start of any given morning and my Coco tells me whole heartedly: I love you Ma.

I feel like God has given me the world and a wonderful love.

When are you the proudest?
Happy Happy Weekend.. Lotsa love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!