Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CHIC and Fabulous in my mind ♥

Why do I dream of a floral dress?

I'm loving the idea of flowers on my dress, on my flats, on my bag.. And I know I really don't have anywhere else to go except grocery and pedia, and well, work, I am not sure where I could wear the dress that has been occupying my thoughts for weeks. LOL. And I kinda think dressing up for WHAT, never mind the WHO, is the biggest question that I need to answer.

BUT I do miss dressing up. I miss going out all made up and all chic. I miss my movie nights/coffee/dinner nights. I miss shopping for something other than jeans, shorts and plain tees. I miss shopping, period.

And unlike my so many other questions and realizations, I don't have a ready answer for this one. I may have an idea of how this rambling is gonna end, but NO. lol. I'm not gonna say it and I'm not gonna even think about it.

SIGH. I made sketches of the summer dresses I'm gonna have made for my lil girl and moi. It has always been my mission to have matching dresses with my lil one. And i'm sketching fast before she grows up and tells me it's utterly BADUY. Thank God for toddler years! :D I'll post us in matching dresses soon, when my dressmaker has whipped up her magic once again.

Stay chic my friends. :D Life is too short to be wasted on fashion suicide!

(googled image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!