Friday, March 12, 2010

Ramblings, ramblings... blah blah blah

What I hate about getting up in the middle of the night, is waking up with nothing to write. I know, I have a lot of material that needs to be completed. But my mind isn't working. My heart is somewhere else... I wanna write about something else.

BUT. I am writing down ten random facts bout me that you probably don't know. For whaever purpose, I am not sooo sure.

1. I lurve munching on ice cubes in the middle of the night.
2. I am a very prayerful person, and I cannot leave the house, ride a plane or go somewhere without my "prayer pouch".
3. I hate cold showers.
4. I absolutely adore the first ray of the morning sun. But I am not a morning person. I am grouchy in the mornings especially if I don't like you.
5. Retail therapy is the best therapy for me. I live for the day that I'll go binge shopping with my lil one!
6. I hate people with loud mouths. Talk loud. Chew loud. Sing loud. They remind me of that 90's show that features bad etiquette. Horrendous.
7. I cry easily: when watching sad movies, happy movies, scary movies. lol
8. I love lil gifts that come from your heart. I am not all out for ZARA and GUCCI. But if you decide to give me one, I don't decline. lol
9. I am a big fan of Ally Mcbeal. And I will never get tired of watching their reruns.
10. I have been writing since I was 6 years old: When blogging used to be called Dear Diary.

And so, before I doze off on my FB watching the never ending updates of whatever via recent feed, I will squeeze my brain for some much needed article. I will not go outside and smoke to write. But I will go outside to star gaze. It is a lovely, cold night with a million stars blanketing the world.

My baby bear is fast asleep, must be dreaming of the thousand princess and the frog stories we told before going to bed.

Good Night everyone, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!