Friday, March 12, 2010

I shouldn't have.....

When I got back from my Rio lunch, I saw my friend who brought her crystal ball with her. And even if I counted six months since I have last taken a peek, I asked her if i could sit a while. And so, when curiosity killed the cat, mine took my heart and threw it to the dogs.

Yes, she told me I am now happy (THAT, i am sure I know). And that I have become stronger (THIS too). Last year, when we met she told me I was happy but I worried a lot. And I had a bunch of negative vibes hidden in my pockets, all peeking out, all struggling to be freed and with which I unconsciously did. But today, she said, I am different. Shining happy yellow aura so to speak.

And so, I listened. I listened to her telling me that I have come full circle. And that I have finally learned the things that I cannot change (me, myself and I) and that I will find someone who will change for me (LOL).

And she told me how the triangle was drawn, completing the three things in my life. And though a part of the third point is still a wait and see game, i could not help but chuckle on the sheer impossibility of the idea.

But what stuck most are the words she let go, that spelled past and future merging. And that the simple will be achieved when the difficult finally recedes. Keep your heart strong, she says.

And I said in my mind: It isn't really as strong as I'd like it to be.

So here I am, trying to replay everything, thinking, understanding and replaying the words she said, hoping that I get to see a bit of a clearer picture. I should have never asked.

I should have never taken a peek into the crystal ball. I heard what I knew deep down, but I din't want to be said. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!