Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crazy Thoughts

Do other single mothers ever think about quitting singlemommiehood for even a split second? Like, for a moment, does the thought ever cross their minds?

I have been okay with the idea of staying single for the rest of my life. When I had Coco alone, I spoke to God in a real long conversation and I have accepted the idea, the fact and the whole single mommiehood thing. I know it is gonna be difficult. And I know it's gonna be one long ride too. But I never doubted it is going to be this sweet and.. sure enough, it is this rewarding.

But I get nights when I also wish I have someone who understands everything I do. everything I feel. everything in my life. SIGH. And on days when I am sooo tired from a long day's work, I also kinda wish for something like ♥.

SIGH. This is just an aftermath from D's prep wedding preps, savage garden and just like heaven reruns. URGH.

D's wedding preps excites me to the heavens though! And I feel happy that she and K has found each other cuz they really are perfect for eachother. like that you see in the movies, serendipity, sleepless in seattle, just like heaven kinda thing :D

The thought of wishing for that kinda sweetness in my single mommie life, wondering of... the idea just scares the shit out of me. The talk with T on my way home tonight made me understand that no matter how painful break ups go, we always long for that nice cup of hot choco with someone who can understand why hot choco is sweet on cold nights.

But it's nice right? omg..

I must be really tired. LOL

1 comment:

  1. of course you deserve someone whom you can share that warm cuppachoco with jel. sos! go get lost with love! its a great great wonderful feeling :) yeah, break ups will and have always been shitty. but hey, we have to keep on finding for the best one. don't settle for anything less girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!