Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I wish for Summer already

Did I tell you I was able to book my little girl for her first pro photo shoot?? I DID. And I think he is one of the best photographers here too. I was thinking of not thinking too much about this. But every single time I see some dress, or come up with another crazy idea, or see my lil gurl I could just not help but think about it!

Obviously, I am more excited than my Coco is. It's going to be a mother-daughter portrait. And it's gonna be funky too. My neices and nephew are going to be in the shoot too, and I already have a good place in mind. :D What's more, I kinda like it to be something like an RL add. LOL.

I KNOW!

So for this Summer, this is one of my most favorite, looking forward thoughts.

If you got great ideas for this event, let me know!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!