Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HATE BLOG. Venting. Venting

I was so pissed today that on my way home, I was thinking of all the things that I was going to rant about. But now that I have had my dinner (YES I ATE DINNER AND BROKE MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM) I felt well, UN-pissed. lol Not Really.

I am bitchy, I never denied that. And I will make it a point to make your life a living hell if you even think of backbiting me and making UNREASONABLE side comments about me, for me, at me. I know, for a freaking fact, that I absolutely do not give a shit about what your idea of PROPER is. Cuz i'm not sure if you know what proper means. So might as well piss off and roll over!

WHEW. Finally I said it!! Now, I feeel sooooo muccccchhhh bettttttter!

As much as I wanted to fill my blog of happy, positive thoughts, sometimes, this just gets you. Sometimes, I just reach the point that I have had enough of these mindless, useless crap. I am human, and admittedly a very sarcastic, CHURVA one too. I am like this since I was born into this world, I don't fight my nature. LOL I know my strengths. And I revel on my talents. I am outspoken and I am opinionated.

If you can't handle what I have to say, don't ask. Don't even attempt to make comments baiting confrontations. If you hate that I do well, then by all means, DO WELL YOURSELF. I am soooo busy with my career plans that I suggest you do the same with yours. Maybe you'll get a raise or something! If you hate that I have pretty friends, then by all means, CONVINCE yourself that your crowd composes more than the corpse bride. If you hate us so much, get yourself some much needed spinach and cut us to pieces. LOL Maybe you'll get the much needed action you so badly crave.

In other words, don't go wasting people's time by your drama! It's so effin draining! and so annoying! Don't you think we are too old for this mean girls drama??

But if that's what you wish, then I guess, Mean Girls will always be Mean Girls.

RUN FOR COVER! The show is about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!