Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beaches and Me.

Coco and I went to the beach for Sunday lunch. We both needed some fresh ocean breeze and good company of family and relatives. My phone is busted, so I have no connection to the outside world, except for my internet, which I promised myself to seriously cut down. Too much online time is really not good. lol

And i'm still thinking about how my past two weeks have gone. Still reeling from the after effects. I refuse to think that some people just live on hurting other people. It isn't fair. It isn't nice. It's psychotic. and tiring too.

Sometimes, when I'm too consumed and fed up that I feel like smashing my fist onto... I remember why I should be the happiest person in the world. Trivial things like these, belong to the recycle bin. Emptied. Taken Out. Forgotten.

And so, this weekend, I found a good blouse which I snagged at an unbelievable great price, and spent the rest of it playing with Coco, cooking and writing. With or without my phone, my week will go undoubtedly better!

All is well. :D







This solitary man, slowly rowing his way back home is an exquisite sight. Slow Sunday and out in open sea. For some reason, this picture makes it to my top 3 most favorite from the album.




Happy Fiesta Senior Sto. Nino!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!