Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January. January. Riot January.

My first few working days of 2010 was a riot. It was emotionally and physically draining! And what's worse, I feel like I've always known things were gonna happen as it actually did.

January 4th,

I learned that our world is really a dog eat dog one. No matter how much you think your place is a sleepy town, with family-like atmosphere, everyone is still a slave to ambitions.

I learned that wanting something so much is not enough to really have it.

I learned that I need to learn how to play the game of corporate snake ladders and slides.

I learned that I am okay with the idea of sitting halfway there, and knowing that you can't really look me in the eye. I'm too naiveeeeee!

I learned that a number of doors are available for me :)

I learned that I can fight it out. Skills, talents, background, experience and the ready answer: I WANT IT and I AM READY FOR IT would suffice. OH I HOPE!

January 5th

I learned that things are not so bad, in fact, the riot just made it all better.

I learned that people love me for what I can do, and what I can offer.

I learned that I have grown and matured a lot since I don't hold grudges anymore. (slight) haha and i actually understood. REALLY.

I learned that sleeping your troubles away do not work for me.

January 6th

Today, I learned that I am a better person.

I learned that things happen because they are meant to.

I learned that aside from my work life, most of my rosy colored life are still in the best shape.

Already, a lot of new things and changes have happened. And a lot more will happen during the next days. I'm excited about how things will turn out, i'm not having trouble sleeping. Which translates to I am not SOOO worried.

You know, for the first time in years, I've drawn up a GOALS List and a ROAD Map for 2010. Imagine the newfound pressure.

How do you think my January will end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!