Monday, January 11, 2010

Crazy Monday took my words

Crazy Monday is here. And I'm not so sure if i'm already prepared for it. This week is bound to be crazier than the last. And I seriously hope it's gonna start out better. My boss is flying in from Cebu today and he'd be staying for a week! And as we all know, the team would be in a frenzy, full of meetings and deadlines. sigh. Makes me wanna skip now and move on to the next.

This week, I will know for sure. Between now and Friday, I will learn what is in store for me. And as T as has said, If I find nothing is in there for me, I will give what is due and finally be able to decide to jump ship when the other sets a definite date.

It's presssssuuuure! I am excited. But I am also damn scared. Too scared that I actually have no more words to say.

Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!