Thursday, January 7, 2010

SURVEY from Pseudo City gurl

Pseudo-city gurl tagged me in a survey. A different kinda mommie survey and i realized, i actually miss answering these!! And as usual, i'll post it here. Instead of tagging people there. It's just so much better, don't you think?

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
*Nope.

2. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
*I was super shocked, super scared and overwhelmed. I even cried.

3. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
* Twenty-something ;)

4. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
* One pregnancy kit from Jean, straight from Canada. And a PLUS sign that shone bright red.

5. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
* The dad.

6. DID YOU FIND OUT THE SEX?
*I wanted it to be a surprise, so I kept pushing the idea of a gender ultrasound. But at my 7th month, I just had to know whether it's gonna be blue or pink. :D

7. DUE DATE?
* Supposedly, September 23.

8. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
* NEVER! :D

9. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
* Gosh!Remember krispy kremes, siopao, mango-orange juice and yes, lotsa ice cubes??

10. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
* stupidity.

11. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
* GURL! :D Expectedly and thankfully, Girl!

12. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
* At first, i was kinda expecting a baby boy. But I've always felt pretty during the whole course so I kinda figured I was gonna have a girl.

13. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
* God, about 30lbs.. MORE!

14. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
* The day of my baby shower, I was already at the ICU. But they sent me slices of the baby cake. so cute :)

15. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
* I knew about it. But the whole thing, it was supposed to be a surprise. Thank you Jeanie :)

16. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
* Yes.

17. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
* at Medical City, Pasig.

18. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
* i didn't go into labor. It was an emergency CS. So i told my OB there is no need for it. haha

19. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
* I took a cab alone!

20. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
* My OB, my cardio, my pulmo and a whole string of nurses. And i guess my mom from Heaven too :)

21. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
* Emergency C-Section. My BP was skyrocketing.

22. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
* OH super lots! Was in the ICU for about 24hours. and anesthesia during the delivery. And some painkillers after.

23. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
* 4.7lbs :)

24. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
* Lucky day, August 13.

25. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
* Natalia Simone. I was gonna name her Angela or Cassandra. But then again, at the eleventh hour, i figured I wanted something out of the ordinary. And I wanted to name her after my favorite designer Coco Chanel. (FIGURE IT OUT how Natalia Simone became COCO haha)

26. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
* 2 years, 4 months and 25 days :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!