Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Luckiest Girl in the Whole Wide World!

I spent the night playing Barbie and House with Coco. She even brushed my hair, pretended to put make up on me and even agreed to take silly pictures with me. :D As she sleeps soundly and I start pounding words away, I feel I'm the luckiest person on this side of the planet.

She shared her Dora stickers with Christy this morning, greeted Christy with the brightest good morning Ting i've ever heard and led her to her stash of stickers, toys and more. And as I watched them play, goofed around and laughed hard, I could only thank God for giving me such a wonderful kid.



She knows how to say i love you mommie now, without me having to say i love you coco first. :) i mean, she has always been a sweet kid. always hugging and touching my face ever since she learned how to. But nothing beats the I love you mommie with a great big hug and a kiss from her.



She truly is the sunshine of our lives here. She's the laughter you'll hear at first sunrise. And the heavy snoring at night lol.

Tripping over her toys and cleaning up walls of crayon paintings, and spending numerous sleepless nights watching over her is all worth that one smile from my little gurl.

Aren't I really lucky? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!