Saturday, January 2, 2010

Make It ALL Happen!!

The revelries have ended. And the second day of the year has already started. Welcome back to reality Jel. 2009 has gone by so fast yet so slow, I hardly recall making resolutions a year ago. On the last day of the year, I resolved to make resolutions. And now that January is here and the weekend is almost over, I realize it's already Day 1 of the action plan.

2010 will be a fruitful year for me. And I hope it will also be for you. I know it, cuz I feel it. 2009 has laid down the initial foundation and the ball has started rolling. All I need is a great driving force and the Hand of God to make it all happen. Thank God for another year right?

This year, I promise myself that:

* I would spend more time with COCO. Take her to places she would enjoy and cherish.
* I would love myself more by eating right, living right, and more exercise. AND LOSE weight!
* I would not hate my boss so much and complete everything before I go lol
* I would say thank you more often and smile more often.
* I would TRY to not say bad words too much. I know, it doesn't sound right.
* I would go out of my comfort zone so I could live life as it should be lived.

And I would continue to love my friends and family, thank them enough, thank God for the blessings and challenges that make me whole, and appreciate the wonders of a 28 hour life. :)

I would continue to write here. :) Cuz I feel better and closer to what I'm finding everytime I write an entry. And I would forever thank God for giving me this, and the never ending flow of words to catch and string together.

Before the year ended, I threw out a lot of trash. And i found a lot of new things. I feel lighter, as we all should be.

You know, as I sit here, hot chocolate in hand, I realize, the Full moon is just amazing :)

The wonders of life is right under our noses, let's learn to stop and appreciate the little wonders God has provided us. Thank God for the little girl in my arms. And for giving her as my reason to make this 2010 a whole lot better. HOPE. LOVE. PRAY. Just don't give up.

HAPPY 2010! C'est La Vie everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!