Thursday, January 7, 2010

I miss you guys so...

I miss my AMEX family. I miss the whole gang, the stories, the lunches and dinners, I miss the people who made my Makati stay so much fun. I even miss my job that required working hours no end. And on weekends. LOL. Cuz it gave me days without soo much work too. :D I even miss my boss.

Jean came home from NY to attend to some medical needs, and gathered the whole gang for a dinner at John and Yoko. They've asked us out of towners to come down to Manila for a meet up. But sad to say, we all could just long for the next flight...

Great food. Great place. Great Friends. I love these people to death.



Photo grabbed from Edj's fb album. I just have to post it here. SIGH

See you soon guys! I miss you all soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!