Friday, January 22, 2010

Pinoy Soaps make Good Comfort Entertainment

It's been raining the whole week. Rainy Days, Mondays through Sundays,always make me blue. It should be the weather. Gloomy as the skies, cold as the winds, it's freaking nice to just stay in bed. Makes you don't wanna eat. move. or even write.

I watched a new prime time pinoy soap last night. T suggested it to me, cuz she's having a blast trying to figure out the plot and quoting the lines. And so, instead of watching my Avatar DVD right away, i tuned in to pinoy drama. AND it is heavy drama! Cut in several scenes to make the story flow real quickly, it was really freakin heavy DRAMA! Like a Sharon Cuneta movie. Like the heartbreaking oldies Pangako of Regine and Aga. It was stupefyingly sad! You should have seen me cry my eyes out in 30 minutes, the whole time the show was running.. It was a mess.

The kind of show you gonna watch on a rainy night, in your PJs and Lazy Boi and some good old hot choco. Whattaway to end the Thursday and to begin the Friday. It was pure drama.

I cried more than in the avatar. It was three long hours of really good plot and great cinematic directing. It was awesome! I would like to go on and on about the realizations of that movie, but i'd rather not.

Cuz i cried a bucket more watching my Pinoy soap. LOL. Tonight, i'f it's still raining hard, i'll probably watch it again. G and K should cross paths in today's episode. LOL. go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!