Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Morning Sunday!

I am supposed to be writing about recession and its effects on the banking industry. I am supposed to but, as usual I am not. An hour ago, a good friend of mine was kind enough to walk me through the events that led to what is now. And though I have bits and pieces of it in my mind, things have become more clearer after the explanation. Similar to spoonfeedng, i know, he drew an outline for me to write on And now I feel like, what I wrote in my problem statement holds more water now. LOL.

A reaffirmation I guess.

Coco is still comfortably sleeping, snoring soundly and making little sounds as she always does. The sun is slowly rising and my sleepy town is slowly coming to life. The quiet humming of the town's motorcycles, the little birds flying from one tree to another and the smell of freshly baked bread.. sigh. How could you not fall in love with it?



I just love sunrises. Coco is slowly waking up, asking for her first milk in more than 15 hours (YEY!!) and I'll be soon up to fix our usual Sunday breakfast. Hot chocolate on one hand, Coco on the other, i think it's gonna be more than Sunny Side Ups this morning. :)

I simply love Sundays. Recession writing or otherwise, I still love Lazy, wonderful Sundays...

Good morning everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!