Friday, January 29, 2010

Friends make the World complete.

I came home from Lot's birthday dinner-slash-drinks. And i feel totally at peace. A bottle of vodka and two more mudshakes left us on a good laugh trip and some sober conversations. It was a good night with my girls. When I'm feeling empty, too sad, too whatever, these girls always come around. For one reason or another, being with Lot, Yen and Cookums always feels like home.

No matter the days or years, short distance or oceans apart, it never changes. it's always good to come home to a really good set of friends.No crazy conversations required. Just being there. sitting across each other, exchanging old tales and new dreams, I felt so much better. I feel sooo much better.

Thank you God, for giving me these people, whom I hold dear. For the times they've kept me sane, talked me through crazy situations, or for simply sharing dreams together. My life is better because of them.

And I wish for more nights like these. AND tomorrow, is another good one. Au revoir Lot, your send off will undoubtedly be the best.

Hundred Guba. and More! Tonight, I'll sleep a good night sleep, with my Coco tucked under the covers and some good writing, shut eye isn't too far away tonight. Good morning sunshine, good night Mr. Moon.

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!