Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bib Necklaces and More

What better way to cure an inexplicable sadness than online shopping?

Today I woke up feeling much better. The little bird that tweeted that I am sad deep down has finally stopped tweeting. And I figured, it may be a bit baseless, but the bird has a point. So instead of whining and pining, I finished my article due this morning and read my mails. Opened one after another and finally, as always checked out recent FB updates. And as expected, it's the same banana as yesterday.

I refuse to over-analyze the emotions. Before I went to bed last night, I know I am a drama queen by nature. I always have been. And these bizarre sadness/loneliness that I feel have always been the shadow creatures that have constantly occupied a nearby space in my overly crowded universe. It's not something that is really comprehensible. Besides, I am not looking or itching to explain it either.

And with this knowledge, I tell myself, no I remind myself that I am fine with the rate my life is going. And I admit that Yen is right in all arguments. I am tired of speculating. And I am definitely sick of it. So whatever goes. This is finally it. I HOPE.

And so, before I blurt out further realizations and monologues, I'm gonna stop. And enjoy the world of online shopping :)

Dig the Bib. Bib Necklaces for simple fashion and is definitely included in my top ten wishlist for 2010.



Some creations are really great. Check out sulit.com, ayosdito.ph and of course, multiply. I've found just one and I seriously hope it'd be shipped on time. For what? I have no idea.

But who cares right? it's pretty. Pretty damn Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!