Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cold towels make me sad...

I'm tired. My body still hurts as if I did manual labor. Sleeping for hours and hours didn't make the pain go away and so I packed up my reports and decided to get a real good massage. And now... I still feel tired. but exponentially better. :D

My spa thereapist, Leah, always believed that I always wanted a cold towel after the warm stone massage. And every single time, I forget to tell her that I prefer to feel oily rather than cold. And today was no exception, I remembered, only when I was already walking out the spa to go buy Coco's surprise dora DVDs. And suddenly, I feel sad.

I don't really know why. But the city seemed, well, lonelier. Fewer cars. Darker streets. Me cold. It's melancholic. Sad. Lonely. Whatever. Like one cold December night, without the Christmas lights on. I stood there waiting for my cab and it felt like standing in the middle of the beach, at night, with the only sound you'll hear is the crashing waves and the only thing you'll feel is the cold. But this time, it isn't therapeutic. far from romantic either. it's actually, really... you know.

Have you ever felt this kind of sad with no particular reason? Or have you ever felt this, with no apparent and obvious cause?

It's like a huge sadness/emptiness/loneliness cloud sitting on my heart. SIGH.

It must be the cold towels. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!