Sunday, January 31, 2010

Coco's Fashion Draft

Sunday morning, i'm still feeling sick. The colds have really exponentially gotten worse. And i have already downed mugs of iced lemon since I woke up. My head still feels like a ton, but no sickie is gonna stop me from enjoying the sunday sun!

Coco and i rummaged through her closet to plan out her outfits for the next few days. Fiestas here are big, and this year, i'm staying home to partake in the fiesta celebration! I am amazingly and surprisingly excited! So is my lil gurl... we took out some dresses and mixed and matched with her choices. And when Lola Mommie came in and saw the hulahoo, they both agreed to stage a pseudo photo shoot! And so, i happily obliged and snapped pictures away.





Isn't my little girl just pretty?? Snap snap snap away!
I wish i'd feel better soon. I promise quit smoking, sleep early and drink more vit C. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!