Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mobile Internet and Fro-yo.

Yesterday, all my accounts were hacked. And my password changed. It was the most agonizing 12 hours ++ of my life. Last night, my friend Lot finally recovered my passwords and I was able to go online. This morning, I got my google access back.

Imagine, life without blogging. Imagine, retreating back into offline status. Maybe I would then completely shut down. Last night, I got to read the book that has been sitting on my bedside for the longest time. I watched Barney with Coco from start to finish. And finally, I slept early and woke up late. Sometimes, not having online connection has its benefits.

This morning, over breakfast, I read in the papers the greatest lifestyle shifts and stuff that made up the year that was 2009. Included facebook, twitter, notebooks, smartphones, mobile broadbands, fro yo, bib necklaces, and a lot more. Most are about online mobility. And thinking about my possibility of cutting off connection for stretches of time this 2010 seems like suicide. And then, I get to think about the possibility of losing my blogs. Talk about total darkness.

I wish Fro Yo would hit CDO soon. But i seriously doubt it. We have our own version of fro yo here too. Literally, it's yogurt forgotten in the freezer. After a few days of negative temperature, take it out t thaw a bit. add some diced apples and a couple of banana slices. And you get your cdo version of FRO Yo. LOL.

Me and Coco totally love it. TRY IT. it cost so much lesser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!